Collagen is a protein responsible for getting our cells and tissues attached, working as a glue. Starting its production as procollagen, formed by three amino acids: Glycine, Proline, and Hydroxyproline, when combined with enzymes, glucose, and carbs, collagen begins its chain to bond with each other to fill in the empty spaces creating the “visual symptoms” as we know collagen for elastic, shining and smooth skin.
Over time, the production of collagen slows down due to internal and external factors we will explore further.
There are 28 types of collagen, but we’re going to focus only on two: Type I and III
Collagen type I is the most abundant, reliable and it is within our skin, bones, tissues, cartilage, and even teeth. Like collagen Type I, Type III can also be found in muscles, organs, arteries, and reticular fibers, giving bright and clear eye contact.
According to studies, collagen can be a must-have for improving our skin, nails, hair, muscles, tendons, joints and ligaments, bones, tissue, eyes, gut, heart, and brain. As well as improves skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, prevents early signs of aging, prevents UV damages, strengthens bones and prevents hair and nails loss promoting its strengths.
As we explained early on, Collagen loss can be related to internal and external factors
- Differents and contrasting climates
- Sun exposure
- Air Pollution
- Low nutrients or high-sugar based diet
One of the collagen supplements' method
Unlike the majority of collagen supplements in the market, Vital Power Collagen is highly concentrated with 10g of marine collagen, also reassuring its effectiveness through its
- Bioavailability: 90% of ingested collagen is directly active from within
- Quality: Made in France in a certified lab, selected ingredients strictly controlled along the manufacturing process
- Efficiency: Science background, proven efficacy
- Excellence: excellence in process technology, excellence in quality, excellence in result provided